Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Narrow Escape From A Burnt Bus - Facebook User shares Her Story. see details (photos)


A lady known as Ikechukwu Chinwenmeri Jennifer Ifeoluwa took to her Facebook this morning to share her testimony of how she escaped a premature death from the bus she boarded while she was on her way to outreach which eventually caught up with fire.

See details and photos below!

    "Jesus!!!!!!!!
God why do you love me so much????
I could have been a story by now... I could have been in blogs by now????
People would have been typing RIP on my wall by now but mercy said no!!!

His grace kept me safe...
Am typing this with tears of joy streaming down my face

Going for givers outreach in Sango.... When the bus I boarded caught up flames.. The fuel pump Abi kini kan kini kan was leaking..... I don't even care to know.... All I know now is that mercy said NO!!!!!

It's not my time... It started like a drama, the girl in front jumped through the window in a speeding bus , I thought she was insane Until the bus stopped abruptly I saw the drivers seat engulfed in flames... Everyone was trying to escape all at once... Thank God I made it.... I  can't thank him enough, truly there's blessing in giving...

Thank God for me
I've never been this happy all my life"

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.