Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

If I Marry An Entertainer, Who Will Take Care Of Our Kids? – CDQ


Rapper, Sodiq Abubakar Yusuf, aka CDQ, says it has become very hard for him to find a girlfriend in the entertainment industry.

The rapper, who recently completed his house in Lagos, told Sunday Scoop that he wished he had a serious relationship before he became famous.

He said, “For now, I am still observing. I don’t plan to marry anytime soon. I feel I will get married when God says it is the right t for me. Getting a wife would have been easier for me if I had a girlfriend before I became CDQ; I think about that a lot.
Most girls, who like musicians, are only in love with their music, not the personalities. But I cannot marry an entertainer. Who will take care of the kids when we both need to go for shows? I don’t think love is blind enough for me to ignore certain things.”

Speaking about his rise to fame, he said, “When I wanted to leave my bank job, it was a tough decision for me, but my producer, Masterkraft, told me that I could not survive with the money I was getting from the bank.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.