Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

#BBNAIJA: Housemate Cee-C Says She Can Make N45Million In One Week… Twitter React As Some Were Calling Her Tboss’s Sister..See Reactions!


Big Brother Naija housemates, Cee-C has claimed that the N45million prize means nothing to her, as she can make the money in one week.

She said:
“Money is not important to me. If today, tomorrow I leave this place, and I don’t walk away with the 45 million… I know I’d make more than that… What is 45 million? I swear to God, I’d make that money in a week..” 

 While many Nigerians were quick to tackle her on while she came for the show,  when she knew she could make it only for one week.

See Tweets and watch the video below;




No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.