Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

#BBNaija: These Big Brother Housemates F*ck Themselves Everyday. I Have Seen Clips That Wasn’t Aired On TV - Says South Africa Based Nigerian Man


According to a South African based Nigerian known as @PRODEEGY on Twitter, he  claimed that BBNaija housemates engage in sexual intercourse everyday with each other.

Here's what he wrote

These big brother housemates f*ck themselves EVERYDAY. I have seen clips that wasn’t aired on TV. I’m not supposed to be saying this
NBC Warned Big brother not to air these cex scenes on TV. These housemate already finished 50 packs of condoms. They f*ck everyday. I’m not even talking about the couples that y’all know. Almost all of them are f*cking each other.
I saw things. I’m shooketh.
All of them they collect.
A couple even broke bed while f*cking. I won’t tell y’all the couple.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.