Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

#BBNaija: Why I Have Not Been Nominated For Eviction - Rico Swavey Reveals


Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate , Rico Swavey , revealed why he has not been nominated for eviction since the show started .

He said his belief in God and his “ positive vibe” with fellow housemates was why he has not been put up for eviction .

Swavey made the disclosure while speaking with Nina during a task where they had to recreate their diary session .

He also hinted on the possibility of fellow housemates being jealous that he has not being nominated for eviction .

According to Swavey , ” I believe in my source the almighty God and I try to be a positive vibe to the other housemates .

“ I believe my positive vibe with others where I ’ m like a water when fire is burning , this might be why I have not been nominated .

“ Also , my philosophy of been positive in life has helped me and will continue to help me till the finals .

“ Others might be jealous that I have not been nominated but I will always be my self until the end of the show. ”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.