Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Wicked World!!! Man Robbed, Killed And Buried His Landlord In A Shallow Grave


One  Ma’aruf Sarki of Sokoto State Has Confessed to the Murder of his Landlord Alhaji Tasiu Shittu of Kontagora,
The operatives of the Niger State Police Command in a painstaking investigation on the whereabouts of one Alhaji Tasiu Shittu of Kontagora, who left home since on 25th February, 2018 and never returned, trailed and arrested the Suspect.

Sarki claimed that he was hired to kill his landlord at the sum of N2m.

‘I used local medicine to kill the man and buried him inside the house that I rented from him. I was hired to kill him by one of his business associates. I regret my action” he said

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.