Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

#BBNaija: Finally, LoTo Is Back - Lolu Kisses Anto {video}


Anto previously said she "felt heartbroken" after discovering that her strategic and romantic partner Lolu, was in a serious relationship outside the house after Lolu denied having any girlfriend.


Speaking with Ebuka, while on eviction Anto had made it clear she was going to change her game plan and also work on claiming any available man not minding if they had girlfriends in the house.

Ever since she got back, she and Lolu, her former romantic partner, haven’t been as close as before.

But Lolu went to plead her
“Please, find a place in your heart to forgive.
“Forget whatever you have heard. I’m here with you and I know myself better.
“Stop sending me away.”

Finally, Anto just had to succumb. And just like that, LoTo is back!!! I  Lolu steals a kiss he deserves for the sweet mouth.

See photos


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.