Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Church Wardens Sent Lady Out Of The Church For Wearing Unclad Dress


A young lady has been left displeased and embarrassed after she church wardens sent her away from a church in Onitsha, Anambra state for wearing an ‘unholy’ outfit.

A Facebook user identified as Mbanefo Nkiru Angel, has taken to the social networking platform to reveal how she was sent away from a church in Awada area of Onitsha, Anambra state for wearing the above outfit.

She wrote;
“Today that I decided to go to church. My look to church today in awada onitsha. The church warders sent me back. They refused me entering the church saying I should go and look for a jacket or a scarf to cover my shoulder. Shouting that I’m Unclad. I didn’t even talk to them. I just jejely and happily carry my legs and go back. let me go and sleep biko. Nonsense and ingredients. Ndi over do.”

See photo below;

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.