Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Former Big Brother Naija Housemate And Winner Efe, Apologizes To His Fans


Controversial Big Brother Naija 2017 winner, Efe Ejemba who has not had it right with his fans have apologized.

After what appeared to be a hard year for Efe Ejemba, winner of Big Brother Naija 2017, the musician has apologized to his fans.

Recall that Efe had insulted his fans by telling them that their money expired the day the Big Brother show ended after they criticized his music. The Big Brother star has now apologized asking his fans to forgive him.

He took to social media and wrote:

“Thank you Multichoice Nigeria, @dstvnigeria , @GOTvng, @Payporte, and @BigBroNaija for giving me the rare opportunity of showcasing my talent and achieving my dreams.

Thank you Nigeria and to my fans in Africa and the whole world… I am truly grateful for your enormous support. You’ve gotten me to where i am today. God bless you all. April 9th would forever be a special day in my life.

I also want to use this opportunity to say… i’m sorry to those i may have offended knowingly and unknowinly in one way or the other. God bless you too.

Always put me in your prayers. God bless.

#BabalokeVideo coming soon
#AmSorryAmWinningEp is out… Link is on my bio…”

Watch video HERE

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.