Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Bobrisky To Kemi Olunloyo – ”Mum, You Need To Leave Linda Ikeji Alone


The favored nigerian cross dresser made this assertion open to 456okay followers on instagram and most of the people asking kemi to please let linda be.

Below is what s(he) wrote:

I’m one of many individuals who thoughts my enterprise loads not as a result of I don’t get pleasure from drama or bother, however as a result of I need peace in my life with the little change God has given me.

Mummy (aunty kemi) I name u mummy as a result of I really like u from my coronary heart simply because typically u defend me wen folks write shit about me.

However deep down my coronary heart I’m not proud of u ma with the problem u are having with Linda ikeji. I met Linda simply as soon as in her workplace when she invited me over.

Belief me wen I met together with her I used to be stunned as a result of she was superior to me. I’m not making an attempt to kiss anybody ass however wen we see the reality we should always at all times converse it. @officiallindaikeji don’t deserved all wat u are saying about her.

Mum u want to depart Linda alone pls ma let develop love amongst ourselves not hate. I nonetheless love u mum (aunty kemi).

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.