Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Most African Men Like Them Big – Actress Dayo Amusa


Plumpy Nollywood actress and filmmaker Dayo Amusa has argued that a large number of African men prefer plus-size women to slim girls.

The actress aired her opinion in a chat with Punch’s while talking about being comfortable in one’s own skin.

Amusa said that she has always been comfortable in her plus-sized body because she realized that “all fingers are not equal.”

She said, “As far as I am concerned, I have always been very comfortable in my own body. I realized that fingers are not equal and everybody has their own way of thinking and they are entitled to their own opinion, so I cannot crucify anyone about how they feel about my size. However, I have always been comfortable in my skin.

“It has always been easy for me to get clothes I like, but there are times that you see some trendy outfits that would not fit because I am plus-size. Despite that, there are a lot of beautiful products for plus-size women that would not even look good on slim girls.”

The actress maintained that 90 percent of African men prefer to marry plus-sized women because they are “very accommodating.”

She continued, “Yes, I know they do. Ninety percent of African men would go for plus-size women because we are very ‘accommodating.’

“I think the only reason a man would go for a slim lady is due to the ‘slay mama’ trend on social media, but when men want to settle, they go for plus-size women.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.