Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Why I Shutdown My Beer Parlour & Returned To Acting - Emeka Enyiocha


Nollywood actor, Emeka Enyiocha who recently shutdown his beer parlour, and staged a comeback to his first love -- acting, has explained why he returned. Explaining to Nollynow, why he shutdown the beer parlour, he said, “I don’t want to work for other people to eat.”

According to him, the people he entrusted the business into the hands were mismanaging it, forcing him to close it down. He said he has no regret operating a beer parlour.

On why he disappeared from the screen, the handsome actor said he left the industry because of his family.

”I left the industry because I got married and started having kids. I had more responsibilities to deal with. I needed to be closer to my family and kids so that they would not call me uncle when they see me. Marriage and family slowed me down. It definitely slows someone down except you do not want to take care of your family,” he explained.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.