Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Ex BBNaija Housemate Anto Survives Ghastly Car Accident {Photo}


Former BBNaija housemate Anto escaped death during sallah celebration after involving in a ghastly accident that almost took her life , she’s looking for an affordable auto repairer that can fix her damaged car or sponsorer that can assist with some money.



She wrote ;
When people were celebrating Eid with their families, I was having a near-death experience. But I thank the Almighty Allah for life. I wrote about the incident in my latest blog post on @stylevitae. I charge all of you to make the most out of each and every day because we don’t know when it will be our last ♥️ PS. If you know anyone who fixes cars for an affordable rate, please send my way because the quote we are receiving 
🙃 PPS. If you know anyone who just wants to donate a car to my cause, send them my way 😂 

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.