Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Ex-Convict Who Attempted To Steal His Sister’s Car Arrested


A suspect was nabbed by the FCT Police Command, Chika Anozie disclosed he went into stealing to treat himself of an undisclosed ailment .

Anozie who is an ex-convict was detained while he was trying to steal his sister’s automobile positioned at Wuse market in the capital of Nigeria .

Giving details of how his arrest was made, the Commissioner of Police, CP Bala Ciroma said: “When you park your car at Wuse market, Anozie is one of the syndicates that specializes in vandalizing vehicles .

“On 14th August 2018 at about 1345hrs, Police operatives from Wuse Division on routine patrol in Wuse market arrested Chika Anozie while trying to steal a Maroon Colour Nissan Almera car with reg. no. EF 60 KRD from where it was parked .

“The car belongs to his sister and we recovered from him; one master key, car battery, and stereo were recovered from the suspects the suspect who is an ex-convict.”

On his part, Anozie said: “I am the one that usually takes care of the car for my sister. I did not steal a car, it is just a battery of the car and stereo I stole .

“It is hunger that led me to attempt to steal her car .

“I told her that I was not feeling too well and instead of giving me money for treatment, she told me that she didn’t have money .

“Instead of dying from the sickness, I spoke with a colleague of mine and we decided to steal the battery, stereo, and engine of her car where she parked it .

“We succeeded in taking the battery and stereo where she parked it at Wuse market because I got a master key from a friend.”

He added: “I have returned the battery to my sister and she has asked them (Police) to forgive me .

“I am sorry, I will not do it again, I promise.”

The CP said he would be arraigned in court upon conclusion of the investigation.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.