Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

'I'm In So Much Pain' Rapper Bow Wow Shares Heartbreaking Message About Losing Son


Bow Wow has revealed that he lost his son this year as he appeared to suggest his girlfriend has suffered a miscarriage.

The American rapper, 31, shared the devastating news that he and partner Kiyomi Leslie had lost a baby boy earlier this year.

In a heartbreaking post on Twitter, the child star – whose real name is Shad Gregory Moss wrote:

“Don’t really care. The media crucifies me. I’m the most hated. Every girl I gave my heart to it failed.

“My dad is a alcoholic and is now sick. I lost my son this year.

I’m over everything. Mentally I feel detached I’m in so much pain bro…”

However, the rapper, who rose to prominence at the age of just 13, has since deleted the tweet.

Bow Wow later clarified that he is still in a relationship with Kiyomi.
Taking to Twitter again, he wrote: “I love her with all my soul! @Thee_Kiyomi no matter what! I love her.”

The baby would have been his second child after having daughter Shai in April 2011 with his ex-girlfriend Joie Chavis.

He has been dating Kiyomi since January, and he previously sparked rumours their relationship was getting more serious when he referred to her as his “wife”.

It comes after Bow Wow was mocked by fans after sharing edited snap of him next to hip-hop legends Tupac and Dr. Dre and attempting to pass it off as real.

They were quick to pick up on his Photoshopping techniques and slated the American for attempting to hog some of the spotlight.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.