Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Raped Her Cus Her Presence Aroused Me - Suspect



The police in Niger State have arrested a 35-year -old man, Timothy Dogo, for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl .

The incident was said to have taken place in Tufa community in the Gurara Local Government Area of the state .

It was learnt that the victim was on an errand when Dogo reportedly dragged her into an uncompleted building in the same area and had sex with her .

Dogo told Punch correspondent that he had had carnal knowledge of more than four under-aged girls in the area before his arrest .

“There was nothing to show that she is a teenager, she looks like a 20-year-old girl, I never knew that she is under-age; otherwise I wouldn’t have tried it in the first place .

“I raped her because her looks turn me on each time I set my eyes on her; there was this spirit that would tell me to make love to her and that was why on that fateful day, I dragged her into an uncompleted building to commit the act, “ Dogo narrated .

The Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, said the suspect was apprehended by operatives attached to Gurara Division, adding that the suspect confessed to the crime during interrogation .

The spokesman said Dogo would soon be arraigned in court .

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.