Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Wizkid’s 2nd Babymama Calls Him Out Again Using The Chris Brown/Nia Angle


Wizkid’s 2nd babymama, Binta Diallo is back at calling the singer out. She just called him out on instagram by quoting an headline relating to Chris Brown and Nia’s child support and says Nia should be grateful, because if she was getting half of what Chris pays her, she will be glad. She says she works her ass off to pay for her son's school fees, nanny and other expenses.

''Im not trying to bring her down but Damn Can I just swap baby daddy with her😂😂😂😂 if only my child’s father treated my son the way he treats her daughter and payed half of the amount she’s getting in child support 🤦♀️ I am a single mom, I work my ass off and I pay for everything, imagine if someone was paying for my son’s school fees, nanny, and paying the bills boo boo let me just stop right here...,'' she wrote while posting the left photo above.


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.