Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Have Never Hidden My Love For Otedola’s Daughter, Temi. She’s My One & Only Girlfriend — Mr. Eazi


Singer , Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade popularly known as Mr . Eazi has declared that he ’s in no way ashamed to declare his love publicly for his billionaire daughter girlfriend.

While speaking with Sunday Scoop , Eazi reacted to a question on the true status of his relationship with Temi, he stated:

Given a chance to choose , he said he would love to spend more time in Nigeria with his family and loved ones . But , according to him , it is impossible , as he has fans all around the world.

Mr Eazi said :

“ I don ’t think there is anything hidden about it . Temi is my one and only girlfriend. ”

“ I am faced with a blessing and curse. The fact that I make music that people all over the world listen to is a blessing. But the implication is that once people around the world listen to your music, it means you don ’ t have one constituency any longer.

At present , I try to relate to my Nigerian , African and Diaspora fans and then to my new fans that are non - Africans . Also , people shouldn ’ t forget that I am just one man ; so , I cannot be in many places at the same time . But I make sure that once I have an opportunity , I come to Nigeria to do one thing or the other . Trust me , it is not my joy that I cannot be in Nigeria where my family lives . ”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.