Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Nigerian Army Apologizes To CDSS Student Brutalized Over Incomplete Uniform


A Command Day Secondary School, CDSS student who was brutalized over an incomplete uniform has been apologized to by the Nigerian army and also compensated.

The brutalized CDSS student’s brother who shared the story, said a commandant of the Nigerian army, Lt Con SAB Abalaka led teachers to their house to make amends. According to him, the Army Commandant wasn’t even around when the incident occurred.

He wrote;

The commandant Lt con SAB Abalaka, his soldiers and some teachers of Command Day Secondary School Enugu, just came to our house to make amends. Even though he wasn’t arround when the incident happened, he took it upon himself to come over at this late hour to make things right.
I must say that I’ve not seen any other hardworking and dedicated commandant of CDSSE like him, since the regime of Col BA TOSHO.

I also appreciate the GOC for not taking the matter lightly, He went to the school and re-orientated the soldiers and teachers on how to punish students.

I also thank the Human Right Commission for the vital role they played.

Less I forget, I hugely thank the medias and press for spreading the case viral until our voices were heard and attended to.

They also gave up a little envelop of condolence for his treatment of the body, mind and soul. I must confess, at the moment I saw the envelop, I kinda felt so happy that my brother was brutalized. I was like “Nwanne we are so lucky to have you brutalized, I hope it happens again.”


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.