Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Don Jazzy’s Dad Bags Bachelor’s Degree


The father of foremost Nigerian music producer Don Jazzy, has bagged a Bachelors Degree in Film and Television production.

Don Jazzy, the CEO of music company, Mavin Records, made this known in a congratulatory post to his father, Collins Enebeli, on his Instagram handle.

He wrote,
Everybody plssss help me congratulate my super dad @MAVINgrandpa as he just got his BA Hons Film and Television production. I am soooooo proud of you dad. 4 years of learning at this age is not beans. But you did it and did it well. You have set an example for me to follow. I might just go back to Uni too. 🤔🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Enebeli got the degree from Dundalk Institute of Technology, Ireland.

He is a successful businessman and production manager .

See the IG post:

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.