Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Will Never Allow My Son Call Anyone Who Isn’t Family Uncle Or Aunty- Tonto Dikeh


Actress and Mum of one, Tonto Dikeh , today expressed her displeasure over the culture in Nigeria where people refer those to older than them as Aunty or Uncle.

Tonto in a post shared on her IG page, said although she grew up with such a mentality, she will never allow her son, King Andre, refer to anyone who is not family as Uncle or Aunty.

Read what she wrote below

  • WOULD YOU RATHER YOUR KIDS CALL STRANGERS MR/MISTER MRS/MA’AM THAN AUNTY OR UNCLE???
  • I grew up in the age where everybody is called uncle and aunty wether related to us or not.
  • I really have FOUND this very offensive over the years and even actually embraced it to as i call TOTAL strangers Names like MAMA,AUNTY,UNCLE ETC..
  • I MEAN I EVEN CALLED MY SCHOOL TEACHERS,BIBLE SCHOOL TEACHERS (Uncle and aunty)??
  • Having a child now,i don’t think i wld ever allow him address anyone with uncle nor aunty..
  • He will be extremely polite but for no reason wld he be calling anyone outside my family and his fathers family UNCLE NOR AUNTY!!!
  • NEVERRRRRRRR!!!!!!?????
  • MOMS WHAT ARE YOU THOUGHTS?
  • I’M JUST BEEN A #MOMSTER OR I HAVE MOMS FEELING SAME WAY???

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.