Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Rivers Pastor Thanks God After His Young Son Crawled Under His Car Without Him Knowing


A Rivers State pastor, Alfred Akunchukwu would have killed his own son, King Nicolas, after the young lad tried to rescue his yellow ball under his father's car. His father said he would have killed him, if he had moved the car, but for his voice that he heard.

The happy dad, whom God saved from calamity took to social media to celebrate the huge miracle.

He wrote;

"How can I really thank this great God enough. I would have killed my own son {King NICOLAS} just now if I moved my car without hearing his voice. I didn't know he got stuck under my car when he went to pick his yellow ball.

Oh, LET JAH BE PRAISED!
I'll continously BLOW THE TRUMPET IN ZION.
MORE FIRE"


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.