Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

DJ Khaled Links Up With Usain Bolt, Sizzla, Gramps Morgan, Bounty Killer, In Jamaica


As reported here yesterday, American DJ and Musician Khaled Mohamed Khaled, better known by his stage name DJ Khaled, flew down to Jamaica to link up with Buju Banton.


They two did some studio works together…and it appears we might see their song on DJ Khaled’s Father of Asahd Album which would be released next year, 2019.
DJ Khalid did well to link up with almost everyone in Jamaica.

On Tuesday, he visited renowned Jamaican musician, Sizzla where they spent quality time in August Town, Sizzla’s neighbourhood.


Khaled did a bit of motor-riding…and hanged out with the hood guys.
Khaled took to his Instagram account to praise Sizzla for the good works he’s doing for the people of August Town, Jamaica.


“ #PART1 it was great to visit my friend SIZZLA , amazing to see all the amazing things he’s doing for his community building museums , schools , studio , for AUGUST TOWN Sizzla knows he always has my support and I’m very grateful for his support for me . LUV TO AUGUST TOWN AND JUDGEMENT YARD . BLESS UP “, he wrote in an Instagram post.

DJ Khaled and Sizzla 

DJ Khaled also did well to have dinner with legendary Bounty Killer.
“ Had a great diner wit my friend my brother we go way back BOUNTY u know I always tell you this when I see you , Thank you for always showing me luv grateful for our friendship BLESS UP! Jamaica I’m here !!!!!!“, he wrote afterwards.

Then again, DJ Khaled met Jamaican retired sprinter, Usain Bolt.

DJ Khaled and Usain Bolt 

He also met Grammy Award-winning Gramps Morgan…from all indications, the “We The Best” crooner is having a good time in Jamaica with his wife and son.

DJ Khaled and Gramps Morgan 


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.