Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Has Diddy Found Love Again?


Music mogul, Sean Combs better known by the name P. Diddy or simply Diddy may have found love again following his publicised split from singer, Cassie Ventura whom he dated for 10 years.

According to new reports, the “Coming Home” rapper is dating Gina Huynh, a model and an ex to boxing champion Floyd Mayweather.

Since he broke his 10-year relationship with singer Cassie, many have been speculating on who the “I Need A Girl” rapper would start a new relationship with especially considering that Cassie has moved on to a new man, Alex Fine.

He recently opened up on the pressure he’s been facing from friends who want him to start dating again.

“I ain’t gonna lie — my friends have been asking me if I’m ‘single Diddy’ yet. I’m single motherf–king Diddy. I ain’t gonna lie!”, he said.

Cupid may have struck Diddy with an arrow after his failed attempts to win Cassie back as he decided to flirt with his ex, Hunynh instead and the two are now reportedly dating once again. This comes after an Instagram flirtation.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.