Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Find Aggressive Men Attractive – Nigerian Lady


A Nigerian lady has declared that she finds men who are aggressive, attractive, describing them as her ideal man.

She might soon be tagged the Nigerian Anastasia Steele, as she went public on her love for Christian Grey type of men.

According to Twitter user, @SexyMadamz, she finds aggressive men who can choke and slap her during sex attractive. Though she said she won’t love to be beaten by a man. See what she wrote below;
I find aggressive men so attractive. Sha don’t beat me but you can slap and choke me during sex. Call me your hoe, bitch. Tell me to shut the fuck up when I start arguing with you. I want a manly man. Sometimes sweet but most times arrogant and mean.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.