Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Jhene Aiko Drags Fans Who Claims She’s Going To Snitch On Big Sean In New Music


Jhene Aiko wants you all to know she will not be dissing her ex Big Sean in her music.
The singer was forced to set a fan straight yesterday after she revealed that she will be dropping new music and this troll hopped on the post, claiming that Aiko will be snitching on Big Sean.

And she read the troll for filth.

“Me and Sean are good. I got tons of love for him,” Aiko said, adding, “My next project is all freestyles where I touch on many subjects and relationships… past, present, and future.”

She continued, “I know you all love the drama and would like to think everything I do is about him, but I’ve been through plenty of other things and situations that I pull inspiration from when I sit down and create a song. Have a good day.”

See her post below:



No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.