Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Khloe Kardashian Walks Back Comments Blaming Jordyn Woods: 'This Was Tristan’s Fault


Khloe Kardashian is walking back comments she made Friday in which she blamed Jordyn Woods, the woman who allegedly came between Kardashian and ex-boyfriend Tristan Thompson, for being "the reason my family broke up."

Kardashian took to Twitter on Saturday, admitting that this week has been "awful" as rumors swirled around Thompson and Woods allegedly getting intimate at a party while the basketball player was still with Kardashian.”

"This has been an awful week & I know everyone is sick of hearing about it all (as am I)," Kardashian tweeted. "I’m a rollercoaster of emotions & have said things I shouldn’t have. Honestly, Tristan cheating on me & humiliating me, wasn’t such a shock as the first time."

"What’s been harder & more painful is being hurt by someone so close to me. Someone whom I love & treat like a little sister," Kardashian added. "But Jordyn is not to be blamed for the breakup of my family. This was Tristan’s fault."

She continued: "I have to move on with my life & count my blessings, my family, my health, & my beautiful baby True."

Woods has not yet responded publicly to Kardashian's latest tweets, and Thompson has been noticeably silent throughout the entire ordeal.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.