Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

R. Kelly Pays Child Support.. Released From Jail


R. Kelly's back on the streets after finally covering his unpaid child support. The singer forked over the $161,633 he owes to ex-wife, Drea Kelly, and was released Saturday morning from Cook County Jail.

As he walked out, Kelly said, "I promise we're gonna straighten all this out. That's all I can say right now. I love my fans." Interestingly, he did have fans screaming for him outside ... including one woman who yelled, "Please touch my hand!"

Sources connected to Kelly says he scraped together the money with help from a "benefactor."

R. Kelly was arrested Wednesday when he missed the deadline to settle up his back child support. During his CBS interview, he blamed his ex for his failure to pay her ... claiming her "lies" about abuse are the reason he can't make any money.


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.