Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Lovely Photo Of Actress Nkechi Blessing And Her Lookalike Mum


Upcoming pretty actress Nkechi Blessing shares an adorable photo with her lookalike mum for mother’s day celebration.

 She wrote;

Her mother’s daughter …My one and Only Role Model, The woman who gave me life..Everyday for you is Mother’s Day,Cus I Try the little I can to see you Happy,tho I might not do too much,but I am certain a surprise awaits you soon by God’s grace…Thank you for raising a star…We came from Nothing Mother,and gradually Your little Child will become something

…All the early age hustle you taught me is what is guiding me today,From that NBS that hawked OKRIKA on the streets of Ishaga Elliot,To that NBS that Cooked PEPPER SOUP in Pere That Year,To the widely celebrated SUPER STAR of today….Thank you soo much mother…I will continue to make you happy,Comfortable till my last breath..Happy Mother’s Day to my Small god..We Love you soo much mama @jennifer_ijeoma_sunday My late Brother,my elder sister and I


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.