Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Tonto Dikeh’s Manager Denies Endorsing Olakunle Churchill


Ambassador Chris Odey, a project consultant of the foundation run by actress Tonto Dikeh, has stated that he stands with her despite reports saying he endorsed her estranged husband Olakunle Churchill .

The reports which say he endorsed Churchill were inspired by a picture which shows him posing with ATTENTION Magazine which had Churchill on the cover .

Reacting to the report, Chris Odey shared;
“Good morning fam. 
I was surprised last night @Transcorp Hilton Abuja when fellow event organisers drew my attention to a publication making the rounds about me. The said picture which the publisher of the magazine pleaded that I kindly endorsed for him was done by me innocently in which I jokingly said hmmmm this one wey na Churchill dey the cover…well ATTENTION MAGAZINE na una sabi. Then few pictures were taken and I walked away cos I was busy managing stage for @ireneonwukanational Children quiz competition @tontolet is more than a friend to me as I said years back I stand with Tonto Dikeh and I remain committed to that. For years now I have not spoken to Churchill even though I do not have a personal fight with him. I do my very best to maintain cordial relationship with everybody cos we truly cannot tell what tomorrow will bring.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.