Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

DJ Zinhle Drags Trolls Who Criticise Her Lifestyle: “This Is So Dumb.”


DJ Zinhle has some words for folks who have a lot to say about her choices.

The South African disc-jocker told Metro FM ‘s DJ Fresh that she has learned to not listen to those who say unkind things about her.

“I think over time you start realising how stupid it is to believe people you have never met, people who don’t know who you are. The other time I just realised this is so dumb. How do I believe people, believe people that don’t know anything about me. They have such strong opinions, which is fine, but how do I, as a strong, grown woman, get involved in this? It has nothing to do with me.”

She continued, “They will say the craziest things, the most hurtful things, and we aren’t even involved. I just feel like there is just too much investment in just making other people feel bad so that you can elevate whatever you believe in. Just believe in yourself without killing what other people believe in.”

And this comes amid rumours that she is back dating her ex, rapper AKA>

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.