Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

It Hurts When People Say That I Look Older Than My Age - Vandora


Vandora who took to Instagram to share her ordeal, revealed that it really hurts when people say she looks older than her age.

The reality show star who stated that she is not petite but wears a lot of makeup, dress older, act older, added that she has been through her own little stress in life. Vandora who revealed how much it hurts when people say she looks older than her age, further revealed that she has come to terms with it.

She wrote;
Treat me like a joke I will leave you like it’s funny… …
TRUTH… it does hurt me when people say I look older than I am …. I am not petite… I wear a lot of makeup…. I dress older… act older…. and I have been through my own little stress in life….
I have
come to terms with it… and I am happy with all of it…
#vandora #alittlebitextra#vandora_vandora

24-yer-old Vandora who happens to be the first born in a family of three, hails from Edo state and also resides in both Lagos and South Africa. She had her secondary education at Table view high school, South Africa and graduated form the AAA School of Advertising. Vandora who loves to blog for passion, maintains a make-up related youtube cahnnel where she commands a large audience.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.