Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

‘I’m Tired Of Resting, I Need Action’ – Mourinho Cries


Former Man United manager, Jose Mourinho, has declared his readiness to return to coaching, saying he has rested for too long.

The charismatic Portuguese, who was sacked by Manchester United in December, says he is missing football and admitted recently he is “full of fire” over a potential return.

His focus is on returning to club management, in either the top-flights in England, Spain, Germany, Italy or France.
“I have some time to think, to rethink, to analyse and what I feel is exactly that ‘Ze’ (Mourinho’s nickname as a boy) is full of fire,” the 57-year-old told Sky Sports.
“My friends tell me ‘enjoy your time, enjoy your July, enjoy your August, enjoy what you never had’. Honestly, I can’t enjoy. I am not happy enough to enjoy. “I miss my football, I have the fire.”
However, reports in Spain claim Mourinho has in fact targeted a return to the Real Madrid hot-seat and that he believes an opening there could soon present itself.

The club had a tumultuous pre-season and while they won their opening La Liga match of the season, Saturday’s draw with Celta Vigo has heaped focus back on Zinedine Zidane.
For now though, it’s fingers crossed for the ‘Special One’.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.