Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

'I Didn't Cut It Off. I Just Retired It': Caitlyn Jenner Jokes About Her P.e.n.i.s


She famously transitioned from male to female in 2015. And Caitlyn Jenner is clearly happy to poke fun at herself as evidenced by her wise-cracking during the taping of Comedy Central's Roast Of Alec Baldwin.

In a clip from the show slated to air on the cable channel on Sunday, the 69-year-old joked about her p.e.n.i.s, noting that in becoming Caitlyn, 'I didn't cut it off. I just retired it.'

She then expounded on the prowess of her appendage, bragging about the offspring she had fathered while still living as Bruce Jenner.

'Let me remind you, it made Kylie Jenner, the youngest self-made billionaire in history,' she bragged. 'It made Kendall Jenner, the highest-paid model in the world.'

The former Olympic decathlon gold medalist and ex-husband of Kardashian momager Kris Jenner went on: 'I raised 10 children. I'm coming up on 20 grandchildren. I didn't cut it off. I just retired it. It was done!

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.