Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Peter Okoye Explains WHy He Actively Campaigns for BBNaija’s Tacha


Peter Okoye has taken to his Twitter to explain why he continues to campaign for controversial Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha.

According to the singer, Tacha spiked his interest after he saw how harshly viewers and housemate criticise her for her choices.
“The world is full of hate,” said Okoye on Twitter. “I decided to support her when I found out she was being hated for no reason. So I said to my self.”
He continued;
 noting his bias for misunderstood people, especially because he is often misunderstood, too, by fans. “Some one has to like and support her. And believe me the more the hate her the more famous she gets. It has happened to me. So it’s normal.”
 

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.