Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Juliet Ibrahim unveils new strategy ahead of giving love a chance in 2020


Juliet Ibrahim has unveiled a new strategy she will likely be taking on in 2020 when she begins getting severe with anybody.

The Ghanaian actress mentioned she will likely be importing the photographs of whoever she begins getting severe with, with the caption “ WHO GET AM? ”.

Juliet Ibrahim who disclosed that the photographs will likely be staying on her social media web page for no less than 48 hours, said that she will not be performed anymore as expertise is the very best trainer.

She wrote;
U
As I’m prepared to offer relationship one other chance in 2020 … as soon as we begin speaking about getting severe, I’ll add the individual’s image with the caption “ WHO GET AM? ”
I’ll depart it up for no less than 48 hours simply to make certain I’m permitting the appropriate individual into my life.
Expertise na greatest trainer ooo!!! I gained’t be performed anymore women please be at liberty to assert your boo if he’s posted up on my web page! And please Declare him with receipts.
I stand for girls supporting one another and the bond of sisterhood. 2020 don’t let these playas play us.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.