Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

The Only Tom In My Jerry -- Frodd Pens Lovely Birthday Message To Tacha (Video)


Ex BBNaija PepperDem reality star Frodd has taken to his Instagram account to pen a lovely birthday message to his former BBNaija colleague and team mate Tacha.


MuchTalksBlog recalls that Frodd and Tacha were cats and rats during their stay in BBNaij's house, despite the fact that they were teamed up together in team 'Icons' and 'Legends'.

Frodd had however, made it known that he has no grudges with Tacha by dropping this piece of lovely poem.

According to him, he wrote;
"Today marks Tacha birthday . I’d love for you to make the best of your life my darling ( even if you don’t like sweet words like this , I go still call you darling ) the only Tom in my jerry . Able costumier of the RED TEAM and TEAM CORDINATOR , my one week one quarrel oré , I laugh 😆 sometimes watching the old videos . I heart you because you have a good soul . I understand you because you are a Capricorn ♑️ as I am one too . You know my affirmatives for you and I would always remember yours to me . It’s our season , Rock your boat well .No leave No Transfer @symply_tacha

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.