Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

9ice appreciates his mum on his 40th birthday


Nigerian musical icon Abolore Adegbola Akande aka 9ice who was born on the 17th of January 1980 in Oyo state Nigeria is celebrating his 40th birthday today.

The “Gongo aso” crooner who only recently tied the knot with his third wife took to instagram to share some pictures and a video to mark his birthday on Instagram.

He also used the occasion to appreciate his mother.

He wrote:
“Thanks to my mum for giving birth to me. Never regretted coming to the world through her! Thanks to my dad for just not the sperm but the advice, the time, the commitment and the prayers. Thanks to my wife for always waking me up with prayers not for her but for me. We all need more prayers.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.