Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Employer gives female staff iPhone 11 for being outstanding at work


A twitter user (@Olvwasayo) has shared photos of a new iphone 11 her boss presented to her for being outstanding at work.

She shared the photos simply writing; “The CEO gifted me this for being so good at my job. I’m crying.”

Twitter users now wonder what kind of job she does, as many immediately questioned her. And then she gave them an insight. She tweeted again;

“I do emergency purchases and drug rotation for about sixteen branches for my company.
“The MD didn’t even know me until yesterday when her staff wouldn’t stop singing my praises during a meeting. Today she gave me an iPhone 11. This is what I do for those of you asking.”


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.