Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

'I was drunk when I raped 54-year-old woman to death'


Twenty-year-old Laulo Isa, who raped a 54-year-old woman, has confessed that he committed the act under the influence of alcohol.

He told reporters after he was paraded by the police in Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital that the insult the woman gave him when he approached her for s.e.x also contributed to his action.

He said the woman insulted him and that led to a struggle before he overpowered her.

The herdsman said that he was not in his right senses when he committed the offence, adding that he regretted his action.

He said: “I am Laulo Isa. I am from Nassarawa State. I came to work in Ebonyi State. I was highly drunk and I saw a woman in the night walking along the road. I approached her for se..x and she abused me.

“We then abused one another and I pounced on her. She struggled with me to free herself. I was seriously drunk at that time.

“As I was on her, a man who was passing flashed his torchlight at me and I ran away.

“I don’t know whether I was having s.e.x with her, but she was on ground with me. I did not hit her with any object. But it was like I had s.e.x with her for one round. We were both on the ground when a man flashed torchlight at me and I ran away.

“I am not happy with what I did and I want to die. I want to die! I want to die! I have never done this type of thing since God created me. I am begging for forgiveness.”

The herdsman on December 28 raped Mrs. Mary Okereke to death at Ufuezeraku, Ugwulangwu in Ohaozara Local Government.

It was gathered that the victim was returning from the farm when the herdsman accosted her, dragged her into the nearby bush and ra..p.e.d her to death.

Police Commissioner Awotunde Awosola, briefing reporters on the incident, said the suspect would be prosecuted.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.