Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

My Shiloh prayer has been answered – Lady says as she reveals how her mother miraculously got cured of her terminal illness


A Nigerian lady is thankful to God for answering her prayers to cure her mother who has been terminal ill since 2018.

Narrating the story through her handle, @softajebo revealed that her mom has been suffering from an illness which has been affecting the liver but that after series of prayers, the doctors’ confirmed that the sickness cleared overnight.

She said the hospital ran tests to be sure and discovered that there was no single trace of the illness in her mothers blood.

The lady went further to appreciate and glorify God for coming through for her as all the symptoms of her mothers illness have all gone.
“One of my Shiloh Prayer requests has been answered.. My mom has been suffering from a terminal illness affecting her liver since 2018.
“The test results came in and there is no single trace of it in her blood.. Thank you Jesus because you alone did it for my family
No swelling in her liver again, Urine tests et al came out clean.. This particular ailments drained my finances last year..
See my God now he has come through for me
Chaii my Jesus is too good”

Read her post;


No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.