Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Kunle Afod surprises wife with brand new car


Popular Nigerian actor and movie producer, Kunle Afod, has surprised his wife Desola Afod, with a brand new car.

This was made known in an Instagram post by Desola, where she appreciated her husband, writing;
To my husband @kunleafod 
When I say I love you more, I mean I love you more than any obstacle that could ever try and come between us.
I appreciate your hustling spirit
Money will always meet money in your hand and God will perfect everything that concerns you ❤
Thank you AFOD @kunleafod 
My tears are tears of joy cuz am just that 1 person so many people looked down on
Oju oni tiyin
Asiri yin a maa bo”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.