Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Ben Murray-Bruce lays wife to rest


Ben Murray-Bruce has laid his wife, Evelyn Murray-Bruce to sleep on Saturday, March 28.
He buried his wife of 41 years after she gave up the ghost one week ago.
Late Mrs Murray-Bruce died on March 20th after battling Cancer.
He shared photos from the funeral on Twitter and wrote;
“’ We are made from earth, and we return to earth. Today, we buried my beautiful wife, and mum to our beautiful children and grandchildren, Evelyn Murray-Bruce.”
See photos from the funeral below.


During the early hours of Friday, March 20, the wife of the Nigerian Politician gave up the ghost after her longtime battle with cancer.
The former Senator representing Bayelsa East Senatorial District, Ben Murray-Bruce, announced the demise of his wife on the microblogging site, Twitter.
In a sombre reflection, equally important, Ben Murray-Bruce went ahead to share several photos with his wife on social media. According to the former Senator, he shared some of his best moments with his late wife.
He also mentioned that she influenced his life in so many ways and he will miss her immensely. Ben Murray-Bruce also described his wife as his best friend and confidant, he wrote, ‘I miss you, my sweetheart, and my most beautiful girl, Evelyn Murray-Bruce. Forever yours’
Making the announcement on Twitter, he wrote.
“I’m broken. Just lost my beautiful wife to cancer. She was my best friend for 43 years and my wife for 41 years. Cancer is real, but it shouldn’t be a death sentence – awareness, and early detection and treatment are key to survival. I miss her so so much. I’m broken.

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.