Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Mariah Carey Performs ‘Always Be My Baby’ at iHeart Living Room Concert


Last night, Mariah Carey joined the list of stars who performed on Fox Presents the iHeart Living Room Concert for America. She sang one of her many classics, “Always Be My Baby.”
In signature fashion, Carey decided to take her home performance to another level. With a fan blowing her tresses and portraits of her family displayed in the studio, she was joined by her pianist and three background vocalists (remotely) as they showed off their beautiful harmonies.
“We love you, stay safe, I’m gonna put my gloves on in my own home!” Carey exclaimed after wrapping up the intimate version of “Always Be My Baby” with a run of signature whistle notes.
The artist later tweeted post-show: “Thank you for watching me from my home to yours on #iHeartConcertonFOX. Sending love to all the local heroes, health care workers and everyone on the frontlines in fighting this pandemic. Hope we brought a little bit of happiness to your day.”
The Living Room Concert for America, hosted by Elton John, aired in place of the 2020 iHeartRadio Music Awards, which were postponed due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Check out her performance below:

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.