Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Alexx Ekubo Gifts Fan Money for Calling Out a Business Page Attacking Another Business Page


Alexx Ekubo has decided to bless a fan with monetary gift for the singular act of spreading positive vibes.
The actor revealed this on his Instagram page after sharing a screenshot of a conversation between two fans in his comment section.
The comments were made under a post he had earlier made in promoting a real estate company on Instagram and looking through the comment, he stumbled on the particular conversation that caught his eye.
I stumbled on this comment on my post yesterday about @elitecastleltd homes.
I can’t say this enough I always like to spread positivity, I find it attractive when pple do.
We as a people must always try to build up & not tear down. If you don’t have anything positive to say about something or someone pls humbly I beg you to shutup & look the other way. I see negative comments on various pages & it irks my spirit & saddens my heart. Pls let’s do better.
Anyway long story short @zayne_ryker 30k for you from the “not so special house”, he wrote

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.