Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

I Was Not Happy’ – BBNaija’s Venita Akpofure Opens Up On Failed Marriage


Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Venita Akpofure has said that her marriage was not making her happy. Venita said that the past marriage was unhealthy for because she was domesticated for years. Opening up at the recent episode of BBNaija Pepper Dem Reunion show, the mother of two said that she was losing her identity all in the name of keeping a home.

She said;
“When you become a new mum, it is very easy to lose your identity in the name of trying to build her home and keep it together. I really did a full 360, I wasn’t working in front of the lens. I was really domesticated. The switch was quite extreme and I was in that space for a long time between 5 to 7 years or so. It wasn’t making me happy. it wasn’t fulfilling for me it wasn’t healthy for me.
 It got to a point where my kids were going to the toilet on their own and I’m like, I need to find something to do. What happened to me? I needed to find myself apart from all other bunch of things that might make you want to file for divorce. It’s not an easy decision to make to decide that this is not good for you but it takes a very strong mind to do that so I was very determined and I don’t regret it at all.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.