Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

John Legend Admits He Used to be a Cheater: “I Was Dishonest and Selfish”


John Legend has opened up about his questionable past.
The 41-year-old EGOT ( Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, and Tony Awards) winner spoke about his past indiscretions in relationships during a chat with Dax Shepard on his podcast, Armchair Expert.
“I think what happened for me, you go through a lot of your life in your teens and I was younger than everybody in high school and college, and so I just didn’t get a lot of girls,” Legend said of his relationships, per Fox News. “When I started to get that attention, I loved it.”
“I escaped ‘technically cheating’ by keeping my relationship ill-defined. But it was really cheating,” he confessed. “I definitely was dishonest and selfish. It was happening before I was famous.”
“At a certain point, you just realize you’re happier being honest,” Legend said. “You’re happier being faithful and being in love with one person… At a certain point, I just decided that person was Chrissy [Teigen]. I decided I wasn’t gonna mess with somebody else anymore.”
Legend married Teigen in 2013 and now have two kids: 4-year-old daughter, Luna, and 2-year-old son, Miles.
About his wife Teigen, he said they hit it off right away as a couple.
“We’ve talked about it before, but we had sex the first night and hit it off,” Legend shared. “We were both seeing other people at the time. There was kind of a looseness at the very beginning, but we fell in love not long after that.”
Shepard asked if they feel pressure as a couple since they’re celebrated in pop culture as “couples goals.”
“I feel like it almost makes it less likely that I would do anything to f–k it up. Chrissy has 12 million Twitter followers. If I were to do anything, it would be career suicide,” he said. “It would be terrible. It just gives you another reason to not f–k it up.”

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.