Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Russell Westbrook Confirms He Has Tested Positive for Coronavirus


Russell Westbrook announced on Monday he has tested positive for Covid-19.
The Houston Rockets guard shared the update in a statement issued via social media, in which he said he’s feeling well as he anticipates joining his teammates once cleared from the virus.
“I tested positive for Covid-19 prior to my team’s departure to Orlando,” said Westbrook in his statement.
He continued, “I’m currently feeling well, quarantined, and looking forward to rejoining my teammates when I am cleared. Thank you all for the well wishes and continued support. Please take the virus seriously. Be safe. Mask up. #whynot”
Westbrook, along with James Harden, haven’t joined the rest of the team in Orlando ahead of the NBA restart.
See his post below:

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.