Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

“You Are Putting Me In Bondage”, BBNaija’s Dorathy Cries Out To Ozo Over Nengi


Big Brother Naija reality show is witnessing a lot tension as the heavily endowed housemate, Dorathy has cried out to Ozo, about being put in a bondage.

Dorathy and Ozo chatted last night, and Dorathy asked Ozo to leave her alone as she desires something more valuable from friendship and attention from him. She put Ozo in a tight spot when she told him to choose between herself and Nenji.
Below is an excerpt of their conversation:
Dora to Ozo – You’re putting me in a bondage ‬
Ozo to Dorathy – We are friends and we became friendly since day 1 ‬
‪Dorathy- I don’t like the situation and i would remove myself ‬. I saw someone using eyes to look me at me and it’s weird. ‬They have that idea in their head because we talk alot and it’s even funny we don’t even hold hands.‬ I need to remove myself i need to focus on the money . I have told you Ozo .‬ ‪I was closer with Lucy from the Hotel not even you Ozo.
Ozo to Dorathy- There are girls that have male friends. ‬
‪Dorathy to Ozo – There is a center and I’m the center. ‬
‪Dorathy to Eric in Ozo’s presence – Eric please come and judge this case. ‬
‪Dorathy to Eric – Eric please i told Ozo to stop putting me in the situation. ‬ ‪I’m in the middle and I’m his friend, the babe is other person involved too ‬
‪Eric replies Dorathy – That’s Nengi ‬
‪Dorathy to Eric – We don’t have anything and we are friends . It looks funny but people are not talking out yet. 

Follow Our Social Media Platforms For Daily Updates On BBNAIJA Facebook #MuchTalksBlog & Instagram @MuchTalksBlog

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.