Header Ads

Breaking News
recent

Zendaya Receives First Emmy Award Nomination: “I’m Honestly Speechless”


Yesterday, the 23-year-old singer, actress was nominated for the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for her role in the HBO’s series “Euphoria,” in which she plays a teen drug addict.  She joins 32 other powerful black people who were recognised for their exceptional performance on TV.
Reacting to the news, Zanday wrote on her Twitter: “I’m honestly speechless, my heart is just overflowing with love and gratitude. I’m so incredibly honored to work beside the talented people that I get to call family. I am a small piece of a big beautiful puzzle and I’m so proud of all of you. Thank you to everyone out there.”
See her tweet:

No comments:

© 2017 muchtalks.blogspot.com. Theme images by duncan1890. Powered by Blogger.